1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Progress

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AidenHardy, Nov 16, 2014.

1. AidenHardy

Out Status:
    Some people
    So i made afew steps today, had my second time binding my chest today and it was the first time for work. I have a pretty small chest so no-one noticed or at least said anything which is good cause i'd feel kinda awkward explaining everything haha. Anyways, as well as that i came out as Aiden to a couple people who are all accepting so im feeling a bit better about stuff :3

2. gabi2014

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    congratulation it takes alot to come out and truly it taking small steps i came out to my family not long ago and hoping to start hormones in 2015 want toncome out at work but terrified but take a step at a time (*hug*) are ubout at work yet?

3. Porter

Out Status:
    A few people
    That's totally awesome! It's always great to have people that are aware of your situation and refer to you as male- it must feel really great, I'm very happy for you!
    I'm questioning/experimenting with my own gender right now so I haven't really done much about it except talk about it with a few of my close friends and wear more masculine clothing.
    On christmas/my birthday though, my girlfriend said she's gonna get me a binder so I' pretty excited. Yay for steps!

Good luck going forward in your transition!

4. AidenHardy

Out Status:
    Some people
    Im still in that questioning stage but its nice to have people that understand. Im pretty sure im fluid but mostly male anyway. And im not out at work or with family, it seems too complicated to explain to people that dont know me so well. Hoping for a haircut at some point in time though!! As for buying a proper binder i really need to get one. Are there any that are recommended? So far ive only heard about the popular and expensive ones or cheap ebay ones. Are there any that are sort of in between?

5. Porter

Out Status:
    A few people
    Wow, I relate to all that a lot! I'm hoping I can get a haircut during the summer before college where less people know me. :slight_smile:
    Here's a post on tumblr that I found quite helpful with binders, hope you find something that works!
    My Transition - Binders - Binders

6. Summer1110

Congratulations C: