1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hairstyle ideas?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by confuzzled82, Nov 19, 2014.

?

Which do you think would look good on me?

1. Hairstyle #1

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. Hairstyle #2

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Hairstyle #3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. None of the posted options

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been thinking I need to update my hairstyle a bit. I was wondering what people thought of these different options. Probably best to look at the pictures of me first. I am not out about my gender, so I need to have it look acceptable when I am presenting in guy mode as well as I want it to look good when I'm out in girl mode. I've found a few that I like, but am not certain if they'd look good on me. What do people think of these options? I am 6ft tall, if that makes a difference, and my hair is naturally straight. No matter what I get, I want it to be EASY to take care of. I don't want to have to spend forever doing my hair in the morning. It takes long enough to eliminate the annoying facial hair I have. I don't plan on getting highlights or anything. This is more for a few months out, I did just get my hair trimmed slightly to add some texture and layers. (Just uploaded a pic tonight)

1. [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

2. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think #1 or #3, but leaning towards #1.

3. shinji

shinji Guest

#1 - Most natural looking one.
    #2 - Wrong on so many levels that i won't even get into right now since i'm sleepy.
    #3 - Fake...

4. I am Kakashi

I think 1 is a good choice. Since it's kind of messy, it could lend itself to a guy more easily.

2 would only work if you were emo/ scene, which you don't seem to be that kinda person.

3 would take blow-drying/ work to get it to look cute on girl days, and I don't think it would be easy to get those bangs to look boyish for those days.