1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to look more feminine

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Clancularius, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

I'm transsexual, but I'm in high school and I don't want to come out yet. Does anyone have advice for looking more feminine without attracting attention.

2. Acm

Acm Guest

You could grow your hair out a little, maybe wear tighter clothes. You could experiment with some light makeup if you think you could get away with it. Or you could wear women's underwear under your clothes, if you could get them secretly then no one would notice.

3. DinelodiiGitli

Try growing your hair out, I'm DFAB but that is basically the only thing that keeps me from looking like a guy so I'd try that. Try wearing more feminine outfits (loose fitting graphic T's make everyone look more masculine so I'd stear clear of those and look for more plain, blousey shirts and possibly leggings).

4. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

I have medium hair(I wish I could have it longer). I usually wear a basic shirt with a coat if it's cold.

5. JustJJx

Go with some female underwear under your boxers or whatever, not visible, makes me feel feminine :slight_smile:
    Maybe light eyeliner?

6. WyldStyle

It all depends on what you're comfortable with.

If you're really nervous, just go with something you can conceal like kneesocks/ stockings/panties, etc.

If you're a bit more confident try a bra, or something visible to other people that's socially considered girly, but not "girl's clothes"

And if you just want to give social norms the finger then put on a skirt, dress, blouse, maybe some leggings and I promise you you'll look fabulous. :slight_smile:

~You can do it!

7. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Make up is the key
    also do you know how to line your eyes with eyeliner that's the key to thicker lashes .:slight_smile:
    also some nice lip gloss . you should check out youtube make up tutorials .

9. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

Thanks for the help!:slight_smile: