1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me, Please

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by like4boss, Nov 26, 2014.

1. like4boss

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've wanted to be a guy for most of my life and only three years ago have I realized that I could actually do it. I'm just not sure who I am, like who I really am. I've been pretending to be a girl and been depressed for my whole life, I don't know what I'm going to do when I become a guy. I also have a young daughter who needs a female parent. I'm scared... I want to be my true self, but I don't know who he is.:tears:

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Give yourself time, do plenty of soul searching and deep thinking. Gender therapy can help you explore some of those feelings and concerns.

Also, why specifically does your daughter need a female parent? I see it as your child just needing a parent who is unconditionally loving and supportive, and I'm not sure why a specific gender fits into things.

3. like4boss

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks. I just worry a lot.

---------- Post added 26th Nov 2014 at 05:55 PM ----------

I need to be happy in order for her to be happy.

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might have a look at this:
    Am I Transgender or Transsexual - Teens Wonder Am I Transgender or Transsexual
    and this:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/gender-identity-expression/159832-what-should-i-expect.html#2

I'd say take your time... read up threads from others... ask questions... communicate with others, for now you can chat with members on their walls...

you might think about counseling....

and there is no thing like being 100% sure... a possibility would be to go with a feeling of joy...
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/anonymous-gender-identity-expression/149111-am-i-ftm.html#4

you might be a loving and nurturing parent nonetheless...

(*hug*)

#4 jay777, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2014