1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lots of questions and doubts...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by LauraLovesYou, Nov 27, 2014.

1. LauraLovesYou

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, for a long time i've known that I wasn't meant to be born male... And recently, i've started to accept it more than I ever have done before.

I've seen a lot of people post on here having similar concerns that I do, and while reading the comments is sort of calming, I'm still really nervous about a lot of things...

- Buying women's clothing. (and knowing my size, 'cause you can't exactly go try it on without people judging)

- How to look more feminine. I'm quite masculine, have large hands, broad shoulders and balding, so i can't grow my hair out.

- Coming out to everyone that I in fact feel as if I should of been born as female, and wanting to make the change...

I just don't know what to do, it's stressing me out. I'm so unhappy with my life right now, and just want all of this to be over... but it's not as simple as going out and just doing it, as a lot of you well know... This whole situation is literally making my life a lot harder than it should be. :'c

---------- Post added 27th Nov 2014 at 02:25 PM ----------

Another thing i just thought of is dating... how am I to go about dating? I'll obviously need to tell people my intentions, and how i feel with my gender... but i just don't know how to go about it. "/

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. JustJJx

Aww hun *hugs*
    I have a similar size and build to you so i know the feeling of being not very feminine on the outside :/
    I only advice i can give is to go slowly and really think about things, maybe see a gender clinic? They'll be able to help :slight_smile:

4. LauraLovesYou

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Thank you so much for this. I'll read over them. ^^
    I guess, for the hair thing, wigs could also work... I kinda of some places that sell realistic looking wigs, but they are a little costly. >.<

---------- Post added 27th Nov 2014 at 03:41 PM ----------

Yeah... I probably should go to a gender clinic, but it's still super scary. :c

#4 LauraLovesYou, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  5. WyldStyle

I went with the wig option. I got a decent one for like, $80. It's an investment, but so is being a girl. You'll spend money on wigs, clothes, accessories, shoes, etc etc. So Id personally go for the wig because you don't need to wait for hair to grow, you can pick your style, and it's reversible, because you can easily take it off and be a guy if you need to.

6. LauraLovesYou

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah. The whole process is going to be an investment. But it's totally worth it, if I actually get to feel alive for the first time, in a very long time. :3