1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A creeping sense of emptiness...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by JustJJx, Nov 28, 2014.

1. JustJJx

It's been a big year for me, i moved out of home and got a job on the same day! I am a doorman (bouncer) and am living with my two best friends. They both know i have gender issues, but i've been ignoring these issues for a while now, and whenever i get a second to myself i'm just filled with a void, like something is missing...

I need to start expressing my feminine side soon before i lose it :/
    Any ideas or hugs?

2. WyldStyle

*hugs*

Start dressing up. Find yourself something that makes you feel pretty and wear it with pride. :slight_smile:

Paint your nails or play with make up. That could get you in touch with your feminine side a bit :slight_smile:

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might try to get in contact with creative or nurturing activities...
    sewing... do you like tailoring clothes, or changing them, maybe for cosplay ?
    cooking... maybe a few dishes for your friends, maybe even together ? There might be a few ideas in the pizza or bread thread :slight_smile: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/chit-chat/159689-bread-thread-2.html#26
    gardening... growing plants...

(*hug*)

4. JustJJx

I'll definitely start by getting some clothes, i'm sure my roomies would help me, but i'm so scared of asking them for help :frowning2:

I don't really sew or knit, not my thing, i cook a lot at home though :slight_smile: