1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused as can be

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BeaniesAndBras, Nov 29, 2014.

1. BeaniesAndBras

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Okay so long story short, kinda:
    >Lived as a cis female all my life
    >Grew up a tomboy
    >Have days or a couple of hours where I just feel like a guy
    >Have had crushes on girls (sporty type..Azmarie was my biggest)
    >Mostly into guys
    >Never really explored
    >Along with guys being in the majority of my interests, I find myself very much attracted to MtF transgenders and the ladies with both breasts and fella-parts below the belt. (Honestly I don't know the correct term??)

I dont know what to do with this information or what it means.

2. WyldStyle

Seems like you're at the very least bi-curious, but you could very well be pansexual based on your interest in mtf trans and shemales (if that's a correct term to use).

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  4. BeaniesAndBras

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I dabbled in considering myself as pan but I'm still a little unsure of what exactly that means. I don't know if being pan means you are attracted to every and all or if it means you're attracted to this and that but maybe not this and that.

Thank you, that was enormously helpful. I'm also a bit relieved to find that I'm not alone in this confusion. Gravechild's post has given me almost exactly what I'm looking for right there at the end. I probably wouldn't have found it myself so it's great that you posted that link, phew!