1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsure about Gender Identity

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Northern, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Northern

So I don't think I'm transgender or anything along those lines, but I don't entirely identify as male. I know I was born male, and I don't get bothered being called a man, it's just when someone gives me a female pronoun I don't care. Whenever I'll have a choice between being a female or male for something like a game, I always choose female. I just identify better with females when it comes to choosing. I've never felt uncomfortable being a man, just like how I've never felt uncomfortable being a "woman". I think I might be somewhere in the middle, although I ideally like being just called by name instead of he or she. It just feels more right for now since I don't know what I am.

Any help is greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance.

2. dray7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd suggest doing some research on non-binary identities! You could very well be something in the middle of male and female, or something else entirely. I'd suggest taking a quick look at this flowchart. It helps for finding different labels to try on, as well as gives you info on different gender identities and external links :slight_smile:

3. GreyArchery

That flow chart was really helpful and informative! Thank you for sharing it :grin:

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian