1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extremely Confused

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by channel4399, Dec 1, 2014.

1. channel4399

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm not sure what my gender is anymore. In 8th grade I thought I was genderfluid but I guess it was just a phase in figuring out who I am because after awhile those feelings went away and I became extremely comfortable with my assigned gender, female. I'm still very comfortable with it and do extremely feminine things, like wear makeup up and a lot of dresses and skirts, I'm just not comfortable with it all the time. I love being and acting like a girl it's just sometimes the idea of being a guy and binding my breast and wearing masculine clothes seems really appealing. But it's rare, most of the time I feel like a girl. I can't ignore those small inklings of wanting to be masculine at times either. I was just wondering if anyone else has advice about how to deal with it and what I might be or if you have similar feelings toward your gender as well. Thank you to anyone who responds :help: :help: :help: