1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jumping in the deep end...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Nekoko, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sooo... My sister has invited me to go with her, her fiancee's sister and said sister's wife to a spoken word show. (Something I'd normally never attend but whatever, I'm adventurous!) The catch is I've agreed to let her introduce me to them as Elissa, her trans little sister! So, for the first time in my LIFE I'm going to be referred to out loud by my chosen name... I am a little... Okay a LOT nervous but I'm going to see this through! Gotta hand it to my sister she really moves fast on this stuff, I have been nervously trying to feminize bit by bit and here she goes tossing my in the fast lane! :lol: Which I appreciate, it's just a bit jarring at the moment going from my cocoon to socializing as Elissa... So yeah! Nervous! Any advice? Or thoughts? Miqui (my sister) has assured me its a safe accepting crowed so hopefully it wont be to bad a time! @w@

2. Stacy in MA

That's great - it's so nice to have such an accepting sister! That sounds like a really good place to get your feet wet socially as Elissa. The only advice I can offer is to act like you belong, because you do even if inside you are nervous or a little unsure of yourself. You are so brave - I hope you have a wonderful time!

3. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This, and also be aware that what are you presenting is your true self, and you should be proud of it : Not everyone has the courage that it takes!

Haven't been on the situation, but I can understand perfectly how you feel about it, and of course I wish you the best!! (*hug*) (*hug*)(*hug*)

To me you are a lady, by the way you write and the loving sweetness you project. And no pic on earth, and no outfit would make me change my mind about you.

Let us know how it went :slight_smile:

4. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *pounces and hugs!* Baret! You are such a sweetheart! A true gentlemen too! QwQ :kiss: Thank youuu! That made me feel really happy!

#4 Nekoko, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  5. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Have fun Onee-chan! :grin: That's great to hear you have such an accepting sister! And good luck!

6. JustJJx

*big ole hugs* So happy for ya, you rock girl!!