1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling Jealous

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by FrogCAT, Dec 3, 2014.

1. FrogCAT

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This experience totally ruined my day as i was having a relatively good one.
    Earlier tonight i was instructed by my mother to give my two youngest siblings, Samuel and Natalie, a bath. Them being the simple innocent little children they are, often don't think much of showing off their privates. Usually bathing them is boring, but this time was different, kind of awkward for me but not her, Natalie raised her legs to kick out at me so i couldn't wash her hair thus exposing her stuff, and for some reason this filled me with a sort of jealous dysphoria because i realised she has something that i can't have, a full set of functioning female genitals.

I guess i just wanted to ask if this is something like anyone else has ever felt before:confused:?

Thanks.

2. Chriswe

Yeah, I feel like this a lot. I envy the men I meet for their whole body usually. :/

3. Porter

Out Status:
    A few people
    There are days when I have bad dysphoria and whenever I go out on the streets I feel a frustratingly intense amount of jealousy to the bodies of any male that is within sight of me.

Very annoying. :frowning2: