1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

know what i hate

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Chef, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    you know what i hate!

i hate people that presume that i'am gay, just because i'am pangender.people always assume i am, until i have to go into detail, about what pan-gender is. why is it that i have to explain myself, instead of letting me be me. So what if my mind slips from one gender to another everyday, who cares! i am who i am! take it or leave it.

You dont see me presuming other people so why do they have to presume! it drives me nuts. If my mind tells me i'am a guy that day and wear guys clothing thats should be fine, if my mind tells me i'am a girl that day and prefer girls clothing that should be fine too.
    what is the problem of people always presuming.

thats my rant for the day

2. Chriswe

I hate that too. People are ignorant and uneducated these days, but we can just hope and fight for a better future!

3. Calix

It's get frustrating to deal with day in, day out. You just need to remember they can't always help their ignorance. Society doesn't make information on LGBT+ individual readily available unfortunately. I've reached a point where I have practiced responses to most questions I can get asked. I'm not saying it's right, but you can only try to educate. I'm a writer and nearly all my characters are LGBT+. If I ever get published maybe some cisgender people will learn something, woot xD