1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to break down and cry..(massive vent/rant)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by JessicaWolfess, Dec 5, 2014.

1. JessicaWolfess

So I'm not sure where to start with this, i guess my health. I'm really scarred and stressed that I have diabetes and other heath problems, I'm thirsty all the time (3 litters of water in one day and still getting dry mouth can't be healthy..), I need to pee all the time, I get hungry litteraly 1 minute after eating, I get frequent head aches and my feet kinda hurt..

I can't date anyone, Everytime I try to do online dating I get creepy 40+ year old chasers and gay guys who want me to just stay as their femboy sex slave, I cannot approach people due to my social anxiety and I'm scarred they will dump me after finding out my true gender..

Also I have no real friends, no one talks to me or approaches me, just purely ignore me. I have massive emotional instability issues and get deppresed and sad easily, I have not been truely happy since I was kid pretty much. Nothing I use to love gives me happiness or life anymore and I kind of go through most days thinking whats the point of living anymore.

I'm also scarred my body will not react well to hormone therapy, I'm scarred I will never be able to pass as a woman, I hate my mum constantly telling me to "man up" and stop crying so much and stop displaying my emotions as much as I do. I do not think my parents or any of my family would support me if I came out.

So..sorry for this rant, but I had to get it off my chest.

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)

Do you have a therapist ?

I'd look for healthy eating... a selfmade soup, with a few vegetables, good full grain bread, tomatoes... just simple things which can really make you happy and are healthy.

I'd cut sugar sources... like high sugar drinks...

I'd try to get some sunlight every day... and regular exercises, walking or a few situps a few times a day...

I'd apply for full membership on EC and join the chat and chat with others via PM...

Sometimes our progress comes in waves... it will get better, and maybe you could think about what you would really like to do, and a step by step process to get there... you can do it, others have succeeeded, too... and as said, it will get better...

(&&&)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)

3. hope things get better for you soon! watch out, I'm sending a MASSIVE hug your way (it might squash everything)

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm sorry, your membership status was not visibe in advanced edit...
    well you might try to build some community nonetheless... chatting and messaging ... and there are many new members...

(*hug*)

5. JessicaWolfess

Thanks for the support everyone..