1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trans male?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by dray7, Dec 8, 2014.

1. dray7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I identify as male. I feel most comfortable when I say I'm a boy, use he/him pronouns, use my chosen name, and bind. But I still feel really attached to the female gender. I don't feel right completely distancing myself from it. I tend to befriend girls more easily and I've always related to female characters. I'm not sure how I feel about using the men's bathroom. But I feel most comfortable when presenting as a boy and I'm just wondering if anybody can tell me what's going on with me. Am I just going through a phase? Am I non-binary? I never felt like non-binary labels fit me, but I don't know if I fit the mold of "being a boy" enough to be trans

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm a more feminine transgender man. I have not totally distanced myself from the female gender, because I have never felt the need to. If you feel comfortable identifying as male, but befriend girls more easily, there is nothing wrong with that :slight_smile: What matters in the end is that you are comfortable with your identity.