1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is it possible for a bigender individual be...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by IsItLynnOrLinn, Dec 12, 2014.

1. IsItLynnOrLinn

Agender? I ask this because I kind of feel both female and agender, but the definition of agender is literally just "genderless".

Would that count as simply a demigirl? Sorry for the stupid question, I'm so gonna regret asking this later. :eusa_doh:

2. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Demigirl - "A demigirl is someone who only partially (not wholly) identifies as a girl or woman, whatever their assigned gender at birth. They may or may not identify as another gender in addition to feeling partially a girl or woman."

Maybe that other gender could be agender like you say.

Bigender people do experience shifts in the gender they identify with, it can be male and female, but not always. It could very well be agender and female like you.

I believe that the difference between a demigirl and a bigender person whose identify themself as agender and female at the same time would be the fact that demigirls identify themselves this way all the time while a bigender would feel like one or another in different moments/situations.

3. IvorySteel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't see why not, I think Bigender can cover any two genders.

4. IsItLynnOrLinn

Agh, *to be

Anyway, thank you for the replies, they've really cleared things up. :slight_smile: