1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ElloryStumpf, Dec 13, 2014.

1. ElloryStumpf

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am 13 and when I was 10, I identified as transgender- ftm. But when I was 11, I started getting slightly girly, although sometimes it felt a bit uncomfortable. I then knew I wasn't truly a boy. But now I don't know what I am. I'm so confused. Sometimes I feel male, and sometimes I feel female. Sometimes I wish I could just be one of the guys, and other times I wish I was in with the popular girls. Someone help, please. I don't know what to do with myself.

2. Sam I Am

Fortunately, gender isn't a binary, nor does it have to be static! Being a guy doesn't exclude also still being a girl sometimes. You might be genderfluid - a girl some days, and a boy on other days. You might also be genderqueer, a mixture of boy or girl or whatever you darn well please. There are a whole lot of options.

3. Chriswe

Yeah Sam up above ^ says pretty much all you need. There's a lot of things you could be, not just male or female. I'm genderfluid myself, so if you have any questions feel free to message me on my wall. :slight_smile:

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  5. WyldStyle

You're most likely fluid, as everyone above me suggests. Some days you wanna be a manly man, then you find yourself wanting to be a girly girl. You get the best of both worlds. You're like a superhero with a secret identity, or just a really awesome person who does what they want. The choice is yours with gender fluidity :grin:

6. Wildside

Wildside Guest

you're at a stage of life where fluid makes a lot of sense. maybe you'll always be fluid, or maybe you'll eventually find that there is one place where you feel more comfortable, where you find your identity. for now, just enjoy it, enjoy friends, enjoy life. and if your gender identity changes on a weekly or daily basis, enjoy that too, and try to have a sense of humor about it!!! (&&&)

7. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There is a good chance that you could have a fluid gender, or possibly be pangender. I would look some of the identities in this list and see if they fit you :slight_smile:

8. I'm_Danni_x

Hiya,
    I was also questioning my gender identity for nearly a few years and have accepted that I'm actually transgender. Just take your time to figure out who you are, you are always welcome to drop a message and talk to me (&&&)
    I'm also born a female.
    How do you feel with your body are there certain area you'd want to change? Do you feel you identify as a girl somedays and a guy other days?
    It's hard enough being a teenager just don't stress too much about it as you'll soon find that the answer to your questions.
    Well done for reaching out for advice! :slight_smile:

#8 I'm_Danni_x, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2014