1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to look attractive and adroygenous

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by SquidwardT, Dec 16, 2014.

1. SquidwardT

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi guys, I have always kind of resisted putting effort into my appearance because I don't really want to be perceived as feminine (not sure why) but I have decided that I'd like to change that, I still don't want to look super feminine though. Do any of you have any tips for gender-neutral clothes and hair and stuff. I do identify as female (I think) and don't want to be too masculine. The trouble is, my hair is shoulder length and my mom won't let me get it cut much shorter and I have a hard time convincing her to let me get the clothes I like (so I gave up years ago. She does not want me to "look like a boy or a lesbo". How do I get around that?

2. Really

Jeans, t-shirt? Maybe point out a tv character whose style you'd like to emulate?

As for the hair, you could stick some chewing gum in it and then have to get it cut.

But really, doesn't she know it will grow back? Is it long enough to donate to one of those charities that make wigs for cancer victims?

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian