1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chest Binders in Canada?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Finley, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Finley

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So, I live in Canada and I'm trying to find somewhere I could order a chest binder from (in Canada to avoid customs fees) Sports bras don't work as my chest is 36 C, and at this point I definitely need a full on binder, but I live hours away from anywhere that might sell them. Is there any sort of Canadian website that I could order one from? I'd like to kick my dysphoria in the ass as soon as I can.

Thanks~ Fin

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    EBay or kijiji? I know of a place in Toronto and if I still lived there maybe we could set something up where I could send you one but I don't live there anymore...:/

4. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    While Amazon and eBay binders are cheap, I don't recommend them for potential safety reasons. I'm not sure what the shipping would be like, but I believe sites like ToolshedToys sell binders from Underworks. They'll run you about $29.99, and a bit more if you're a bigger guy.

I'm not too on point with Canadian businesses, but Underworks offers great stuff and it's one of the more affordable options. My swim binder is from there and it's fantastic. My primary binder is from Loveboat, but it put me $89 or so in the hole because it was coming from Taiwan--but it's an amazing binder.