1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does it feel to be loved?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Ryuji35, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Ryuji35

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am 25, NBSB, and yes, I am gay. But all my life I never felt loved romantically, desired, being crushed on, I dunno.. but I just wonder if there will come a time where I will experience that kind of love. A love when someone I really like, likes me back. To be kissed not because for the sake of kissing but because I am kissed due to passion, love, desire, to hugged not just for lust, but for love, for security, for assurance, safety... To be looked in the eyes fiercely, not just of desire, but for communication, assurance that I am his, and no one else's that I am his and he'll fight for me.....

Will it ever come to me or is this something that only the chosen few could experience?

2. theskyiseverywhere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think everyone will find it. It may not seem like it, but I promise that you will. Eventually, there will come a time when you will love and be loved. I swear. And I know, you desperately want it, trust me, I know. But when it comes, it will be worth waiting. So for now, just live your life, enjoy it for what it is, and know that everything will fall into place :grin: