1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Updated My Information On The Left...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by flatlander48, Dec 23, 2014.

1. flatlander48

Up until tonight, my information at the left said that I was out to 3 people as a crossdresser. Well, last Saturday night that changed. A few weeks ago I joined a group called the RochesterNYGrrlz. They have a Girls Night Out event every month and the December one was last Saturday. Although I have been out dressed before, this was my first time with a group of other crossdressers. That was a MAJOR step for me. And, considering the size of the group, being Out As A Crossdresser went from 3 to 24 people!!

So, I had fun and met a number of interesting people. I thought I would stay about 3 hours but wound up staying for over 6. And, regardless of whether it was people who dressed mostly at home with occasional excursions to people on the road to transitioning, this trip is about shared struggle and how we support each other. I will continue to remind myself about that.

2. WyldStyle

3. flatlander48