1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Abdadhie, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Abdadhie

Every day I seem to change genders almost. Some days I'm fine being a guy and other days I can't stand the thought of spending the rest of my life as a male and I wan't to put on a dress or something like that. Then other days I won't relate to a gender at all. I've been like this for a while so I'm pretty sure its not a 'thing I'm going through'. I've never spent any time in women's clothing pretty much because I'm not confident enough but do that but would that increase my confidence? Anyone else like this?

Many thanks!

2. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You sound like genderfluid to me. You don't need to buy clothes, you just can ask some female relative to wear them... Or just take them, and as long as you give them back in order, they shouldn't know. Nothing wrong with experimenting, it can be great fun.

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  4. Wildside

Wildside Guest

What are you? You are finding yourself. Don't stress, and enjoy the journey. Play at different roles, see life through different eyes each day that you wake up, and eventually, you will develop a sense of which fits best, which is really you. and then it will really all start being clear. but don't rush it, or you'll always wonder...

5. I am Kakashi

Basically my exact situation for YEARS before analyzing/ realizing I am genderfluid. I still have mostly "female" clothing due to having large boobs and I was like "Pass a dude? I ain't even gonna try" until I found out about binders.

Obviously you are in the opposite camp, but maybe let your hair grow, try some guyliner, brighter colors, etc. You are in that age where you can get away with a lot of stuff because you are trying to find yourself and trying a bunch of new stuff anyway. :slight_smile: Anything out of place will be written off as you being a crazy teenager :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You definitely sound like you could be genderfluid.

Altering the way you present can be frightening, but you don't have to make big changes right away. If you would feel more comfortable looking more feminine, you can start with small things: growing your hair out a bit, buying clothing that's somewhat more unisex, shaving your legs, etc. Really, anything that makes you feel more feminine without feeling like it's more than you have the confidence to do right now.