1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Part of me still feels female...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by anonym, Dec 28, 2014.

1. anonym

anonym Guest

So today some relatives came over to visit. I'm not out to them and hadn't seen them in ages. I noticed that while they were here and ever since they left, my dysphoria is...well, gone. I feel female again.

I know it's just an illusion and that sooner or later something will trigger me to feel dysphoric again but....why does part of me feel like I'm wrong about being trans and I'm just a masculine lesbian in denial?

Actually, I could think of a few reasons why.

Life would be a hell of a lot easier.

But I can't relate to feeling like I should be a man when I'm among relatives that know me as female. Why would I feel female around them? Surely the dysphoria should be there, stronger than ever?

2. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How often do you feel dysphoria? How would you describe the way you feel your dysphoria? How would you describe feeling male? And female? What makes you doubt that you feel male? What makes you doubt you feel female? Which gender(including non-binary ones) you think fits you the best for now?