1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agender? Genderfluid? I don't even know anymore

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ForNarnia, Dec 28, 2014.

1. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I remember dressing up to go to parties etc when I was a few years younger, and feeling so feminine and happy to be so, but normally, I don't feel feminine. I never feel definitely male or definitely female.
    Recently, I bought some new clothes which I loved at the time, because I never really wear female clothes, and I thought it'd be fun to recreate that feminine feeling from before, but on the day I'd planned to wear them, I ended up choosing to wear baggy jeans and a guys T-shirt instead, because the new clothes were 'too feminine' for me.
    The next day, however, I wore the new clothes and loved it.
    Normally, I wear feminine makeup and hairstyle, but male clothes and shoes. I have fully crossdressed (ftm makeup and hairstyles to make my hair look short) a few times, and I loved it, but I don't get the urge to do it every day.

I know I am female, but I'm beginning to wonder if that is purely because I am biologically female, I cannot imagine anything else. So, basically, I was hoping for some advice to help me come to a conclusion.

Am I agender, or genderfluid, or am I just rejecting gender roles? I'm not really sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.

2. Acm

Acm Guest

Do you just like dressing masculinely sometimes? You might just be a gender nonconforming female. Cis people often don't have a strong sense of gender because it's not something they have to think about a lot. You would know best though.