1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused, help?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Serrof, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Serrof

I am a male who has been fascinated with women's clothing. I have wanted to try things on, but can never bring myself to buy anything or what not. I have only talked to a few people about this and they have been supportive, but don't know how to help. So I don't know where to start. Please someone point me in the right direction because, I'll be honest, I'm pretty scared.

Serrof

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Be aware that you are not the only one.
    A lot of people went through this, and they succeeded in reaching their goals.

You might have a look here, at the pdf:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/gende...9807-figuring-out-my-gender-identity-s.html#4

You might also for example talk to a gender therapist or someone from an lgbt center, if that's what you want. There might be events and courses at lgbt centers, and there even might be support groups.

I would do things I'm comfortable with, don't feel pressured to do something... its your decision, and it can be fun along the way... exploring and trying out new things, playing with styles...

Its a lot of information... I'd say take your time...

If you have questions, just ask... people here will support you...

(*hug*)

3. Serrof

I would really like to talk to someone one on one online. I can be more open without the body language so if there is someone you can point me to that would be appreciated.

Serrof

4. I am Kakashi

I would ask a female friend to help. Maybe they have some clothes you can borrow/ have if they are your size. Or better still, they could go with you to shop, and she can kind of be your "beard", and so really you are shopping for you, but to an outsider, it will look like you are there tagging along with her. :slight_smile: