1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding clothes that fit

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by lostboy94, Dec 30, 2014.

1. lostboy94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am trying to buy more men's clothing the problem is I am a woman's small so I can not find anything that fits. When I go to the kids section the shirts are either A. too small or B. too little kidish. Any tips?

2. jAYMEGURL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dear Lostone :

In the second part of your first sentence, you said " I am a women's size small ".

Finding clothes that will fit you, boys clothes, and you, are a thing of the past.
    Boys clothes will not fit you right, anymore. This is not your fault. This is natures way of telling you that you are no longer a member of the boy-clothes world.

Boys clothes are not how a woman expresses herself, ( unless of course the tom-boy look appeals to you, nothing wrong with this, ).

You are now allowed into a sacred club, The women's clothing club, time to say goodbye to boys clothes.

jaymegurl

3. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What shirts are you looking at in the kids section? You should be able to find plain polo shirts and button down shirts that fit. These are timeless and ageless classics that will look sharp regardless how old you are. Also, for many private schools, they are required portions of the uniform, so you'll find even more of them in the boys dept around back to school time.

4. Cynder

For my clothes, I generally go to Gordman's. I don't know if they exist in your area, but they seen to have clothes in the boys section that isn't too kidish. Also, if you go and try on boys clothes sometime and find the size that fits you well, there are plenty of online shops you could go to to look for clothes that seem a little more mature.

5. lostboy94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There is a misunderstanding opps (i'm so good at communicating not lol). I am a born female who is tiny (4'11 100 pounds soaking wet) but i identify as a adrogynus person but leaning way towards male. I am looking for mens clothes. :bang: Communication fail yet again.