1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chest Binders?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Artistic Ferret, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Ok so I'm completely comfortable being a woman, but I'm a butch lesbian and I hate my breasts. I want little to no breasts but I'm 15 and too young for surgery. I enjoy looking masculine and my breasts just bother me. So I was wondering if anyone had links or something so that I knew where to get a good chest binder. I'm a little overweight too so I want something that looks good. I just want a smaller chest but idk where to start.

2. Mischief

Mischief Guest

Underworks sells some really good binders online. You've gotta look around, you don't want to find yourself buying one that will do you damage.

I wouldn't recommend using bandages or tape, but you can try to make one out of a swimsuit by cutting off the bottom of it and bringing it back up to your chest.

OR you could buy compression shirts from any sports shop. But that again, really depends on your breast size.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Underworks is the cheapest choice other than the eBay ones. I would star clear of the eBay ones, because if you have a large enough chest, they can actually cause damage.

There is also LesLoveBoat and TKingdom, but they are more expensive.

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  5. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like what everyone else said, Underworks is the way to go. High quality products that are pretty affordable and cheap. Avoid eBay binders if you can. They're cheap, but that's not always a good thing. If you need recommendations, Underwork's double front compression binder (997) and tri-top (983?) are two of their finest.

6. Thanks everyone I really appreciate it. I think I'll be buying one from underworks as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

7. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My main binder is the underworks tri top as well. It is good if you don't want something that is full length. I've personally never been one for full length binders. I hope that yyou find one that works out for you :slight_smile:

8. sherlock

Out Status:
    A few people
    Taiwanese binders are pretty good. But then again, I'm Taiwanese.