1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Names??

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Cynder, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Cynder

Hey guys.
    Just like everyone else, I'm stuck for names. I was going by Tristian for a while, but I realized that I can't deal with common names. My birth name (Trinity) is very unique and I've only met one other person with that name and I hope for something just as uncommon.

I have been thinking about Vance, after my grandfather.
    I also like names that end in the -ah sound, like Jonah, Micah, Elijah, or Ezra.

I have some pictures on my profile, so if you guys could take a look and give me some suggestions I would really appreciate it! Especially first and middle name pairs.

Thanks guys!

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might have a look here:
    Names
    And you don't have to set you apart like they say on the website, if you like a name...

(*hug*)

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One thing that you want to make sure is that your name does not stick out too much. You don't want to accidentally draw more attention to yourself.

I can understand not being able to deal with common names though... my birth name was crazy popular. It was so annoying.

I would try on some names, and see what feels best to you. It took me a year to settle on my name totally, so I would not rush yourself in making this decision.

4. Mischief

Mischief Guest

I love Micah and Jonah.

You should think of names that match your personality and how you look, also things that run well with your last name.

EDIT: Just looked at your photos, and now I'm thinking you look a little more like a Vance. xD

#4 Mischief, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
  5. Cynder

In response to sticking out, I totally get that. I'm hoping for a name that sounds like a name, isn't too odd, and everything, without any weird spellings, but isn't common. I'm not used to having other people with the same name as me, and I'd like to keep it that way. Thanks for the suggestions, any more?

6. Mischief

Mischief Guest

I'm not sure about you, but I don't know many Aarons. What about something like Leighton/Layton? Levi? I don't know. Just throwing some random names in there. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Cynder

Where I'm from, Aaron's are everywhere, haha

8. Mischief

Mischief Guest

Oh, damn. I really like Aaron. xD

Have you got a unisex middle name?

9. Cynder

My middle name is Thorne, so it's pretty unisex. I might keep it, but I haven't decided if I want to or not.

10. Mischief

Mischief Guest

That's a really cool middle name. I think it could go with a lot of things :3

11. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian