1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaining an erection while browsing female clothes and accessories online?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by JessicaWolfess, Jan 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JessicaWolfess

So, for safety reasons I am not out as trans and have to pass as male, I like to call myself pre-transition. But I still like to browse woman's clothes and accesories like make up and minor jewlery.

However ever time I do I umm...'pitch a tent' as it were... I feel like such a freak and such a perv but I can't help it :c, what does everyone think? has this happened to you before?

#1 JessicaWolfess, Jan 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
  2. Seige

It happens to me too -_- Its REALLY annoying. Anytime I wear a bra or dress or something? Yep. Tucking? Yep. (Ouch)

Im pretty sure its just me being excited about being able to wear female clothes and be comfortable, but my body interprets it as a different kind of excitement. Just keep looking at all those clothes, just ignore your silly body :slight_smile:

3. JessicaWolfess

Wearing panties for a long period of time is a no go for me.....I'm kind of (unfortunately) well indowed....so I have to get 2 sizes bigger than what I normally would be :c my...stuff gives me a wedgie.....also alot of parts like to make a break for freedom from their lingerie confinement -.-

4. MissMook

Oh, thank goodness I'm not the only one! lol

The first time I crossdressed was when I was with my girlfriend, it was just for fun and before either of us knew I was genderqueer. Its *ahem* very noticeable presence made things very awkward between us at that time. What made it worse was that I had no idea it would happen, so I was just as confused as her! lol

Nowadays, it still happens always but I just think it's from the general thrill I get from feeling pretty in womens clothes for once. But DAMN does it make tucking the most infuriating endeavor. D:

5. JustJJx

Tucking while um, happy is such a pain! Aw phew, so glad I'm not the only one who experiences this too, I felt like such a freak first time, it rarely happens anymore

6. Seige

Can ANYONE actually tuck successfully? I was thinking it was just me, but after hearing all this, it seems its a common problem. We have a pride prom for highschoolers here, and If I end up being able to find a way to lie to my parents and go, I was planning on wearing a skirt, and a nice top, but now Im nervous xD. Im also kindof uhm.... "Endowed". I always thought it was a shame I wasnt male, because If I was im pretty sureIdbe pretty happy with it. Ah well.

7. JustJJx

I guess I'm average in that department, doesn't really bother me anyway..i hate the thing! I can tuck successfully with help from a gaff, things do pop out and need to be rearranged though, it sucks :frowning2:

8. MissMook

I've done it successfully many times before, it just takes practice and patience. I don't think I fall into the "endowed" category though, but I have heard that even the most hung can tuck just fine with a gaff. I've personally used boyshort panties before, and those work just fine too and still make me feel quite feminine.

Later on in life, if you ever plan on transitioning through hormones, you'll rarely worry about arousal again.

9. Morse Code

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't think it means anything, it's probably just exciting and a bit on the naughty side for you and that's what makes it all the more fun for you.

10. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I'm sorry, what?

This sounds like a case of autogynephillia.

I NEVER got aroused by shopping for men's clothing. It's the clothes I wear because I'm a young man, nothing more.
    Being trans is NOT a sexual fetish. I do not get turned on by dressing like a guy, I am a guy so I dress like one.

11. Seige

Im upset now...

Can you please exlain what you mean? I dont think anyone here was infering that they had a fetish for female clothing, simply that our body tend to do "that" when wearing/Thinking of weaing female clothing. Its definetly not my choice to have an erection (god I hate saying that....) when Im wearing the clothes of my gender. I just like looking how I feel I should look

Please explain, because unless im mistaken, im pretty sure I dont like where youre going with this...

Edit: could you please link the definition you have for autogynephillia, because all the information about it is making it sound like a very convoluted and kindof insulting theory. Want to make sure everyones on the same page.

#11 Seige, Jan 1, 2015
  12. JustJJx

Yeah same, the brain is so complex it could be anything, my gender issues do not stem from a sexual fetish, my dysphoria is real, everything is real.

13. AsheTheHuman

Yes. It's a pain in the butt. Happens when I wear makeup too.

Hey, whoa, please. Just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean you can assume we're all fetishists.

14. MissMook

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Same.

In fact, that's exactly what I want to avoid being associated with. Many people assume right off the bat that it has to do with a fetish, and I've seen its use as fetish; I really don't like it and I feel completely disconnected from it.

In all of my experiences in presenting as my true gender, never has the intention of getting my rocks off crossed my mind. I do it because for once, I feel like I'm me.

15. Harjus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I sometimes get aroused from really weird things and sometimes there seems to be no reason at all. Bodys reactions really are sometimes just plain weird and cannot really be explained.

Maybe those feelings are a bit repressed if you normally have to present as a member of the wrong gender. When your appeareance is more right you maybe feel more free and the body reacts.

16. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If it's happening to this many girls, I don't think it's a fetish.

Really, as men without the "full package," I don't think Ningyo and I really have the best insight or relatable experiences to tell you why that's happening.

17. JustJJx

Exactly, the body is so complex and theirs so much we don't know about it. Don't assume things like that :/

18. suninthesky

I gotta respectfully disagree with Ningyo. I think with time it won't happen anymore.

19. Seige

I dont think we as trans* people should be afraid of people calling us fetishists no matter what. I find it rediculous to say someone isnt "really" trans because their body gets aroused at the idea of being free, or looking like they want. Im sure there are people who get off by putting on a skirt and putting on some lipstick, but thats none of my buisness. And thats definetly not me. I cant speak for anyone but myself, but I KNOW im female.

I agree with this completly. When Im wearing a bra and makeup and perfume I feel sexy. I feel beautiful. Without it I feel plain, ugly and dysphoric. Which do you think im more likely to make me happy? Like others have said, the brain is incredibly complex, and noone can control themselves perfectly. Just my thoughts.

Saying this, I think im going shopping with my friends tommorow and I might wear a bra. Im terrified, especially talking about it so much. Im sure itll happen. -_-

#19 Seige, Jan 1, 2015
  20. darkprincess

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Well from my knowledge on erections (and personal knowledge) an erection occurs from 2 situations the first being stimulation of the penis mainly the gland and the second from high mental stimulation you get from enjoying something. When crossdressing if you are tucking you may have to fiddle around for a little while which could lead to an erection. Also from just wearing the clothing could trigger the chemicals that cause erections. On a personal note it occurs when tucking for me and remains if I think a lot about being crossdressed. I feel that it is a common occurance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.