1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Miss Understood, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Miss Understood

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I feel like a male and female trapped in a woman's body. Even when I was much younger i acted, dressed like, and was best friends with guys. They are really easy to be around and hang out with, and I always despised anything remotely girly. Yet sometimes I just like to be a girl and wear dresses, makeup, and let my hair flow. I love sports and mostly seem like either a REALLY masculine tomboy or just a male in general. It's like I can be either male or female depending on the day or my mood or something. I don't think I'm transgender because I am both but at different times. Help I'm confused! Am I bigender? :help:

2. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You might be genderfluid, since you say that you're both a boy and girl but 'at different times'.

3. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi,
    I think I can relate... My 'default state' is as an androgynous sort of guy, because that's what my non-muscly male body and gentle manner seem to convey, and I don't mind because it is how I feel alot of the time. But at certain times I'm not sure about what I am in terms of gender, and lately I have been not even wanting to define myself according to this duality of 'male' or 'female' at all; I have found a certain freedom in just letting feelings flow through me without labelling them.

For me, the male-female gender binary is something I play with, it's fun, but I don't feel defined by either of them. I have a male body and I'm happy with it, but as for my mind / spirit / whatever, well I don't feel particularly male or female most of the time, although sometimes it is wonderful to feel masculine, or feminine, if the mood takes hold of me (or 'it doesn't matter', which is an amazing perception as well) so for me these designations add colour and spice to life, rather than being anything I strongly identify with.

I hope me relating that was helpful
    Andy :slight_smile:

#3 Damien, Jan 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
  4. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel basically the same way. ^^

5. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  6. Miss Understood

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you all so much for the help. I really appreciate good people taking the time to lend a hand to others