1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genderfluid dysphoria

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Hela, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Hela

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've recently been discovering the fact that I'm probably genderfluid. (I say probably because I'm not quite sure.) My big problem is the fact that I cannot pass as really anything close to masculine, for the days when I feel that way. I'm tiny in size, but a bit chubby and soft, especially in the face, and no matter how much I've tried I can't look masculine. and any thing I try is immediately shot down by my parents Also my hair is pretty long, and my build is feminine. My chest isn't very large (A or B-cup) and I've found a great way to safely bind with a camisole, but that can't be done around my family either. Because of all of this, my masculine days have left me really unhappy. Today was a more masculine day, but my choice of dress was shot down by my mother. Now I'm wearing a shirt that I love for my feminine days, but hate on days like these. My clothes are another problem. My mom forces me to buy and wear exclusively feminine things. The only vaguely masculine things I own are a few unisex shirts and my biker boots. Even all my jeans are either skinny or really fitted. :help: Does anyone have tips for looking more masculine, sneaking other masculine things, and how to convince parents to get me masculine things without raising suspicions? My dysphoria has made life pretty miserable lately.

2. WyldStyle

I'm not out of the closet with my gender fluid behavior. So everything I do I do in secret. It's not the best but it gives you a chance to feel good about yourself. I'm not saying to crawl back into the closet, but definitely take advantage of your alone time during your more masculine times.

3. DelvSeigible

Hmmm well guy clothes are baggy on me, but my body looks like a martial artist :/ Ima wear female clothes anyways, so I guess my clothes are gender fluid.

Bisexuality is the new genderless. In all honestly, the concept of worrying too much when life is long has long eluded me. I have only recently become more fluid in movement, but I still stare at girls which gives me gender dysphoria. I guess I just gotta become a strong woman and perk up... Bisexual trans is not bad right?
    [Hela]
    Hmm aside from being muscular and set a manly atmosphere, I can only see one more option which is letting everyone know you are manly through subtle characteristic. You can pull a chair out like a gentlemen or act like a male. I also want to offer the option of lengthing the clohing to be baggier. Best of luck.

Steins;Gate - mad scientist weekly
    -E

#3 DelvSeigible, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  4. Hela

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks to both of you for the advice!One of my more annoying problems is jeans. My mom only lets me get them from the women's section, but I was wondering if anyone knew a certain type or style of jeans that looks more masculine. That could probably help me. Also, I was thinking about getting my hair cut. Its a little ways past my shoulders, and dyed red at the moment. I love my hair on feminine days, but I don't on my masculine ones. I know that I want my hair shorter, but I don't know what style to get. Does anyone know of a hairstyle that's good for both feminine and masculine days?