1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i'm not very sure now...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by RadioRoss, Jan 7, 2015.

1. RadioRoss

Biologically, im a girl, and for the most part i identify as a girl. Recently however, as ive cut my hair short and im wearing what most would consider to be guy's clothes more often, i feel more comfortable like that. A couple times people have mistaken me for a guy and it was pretty interesting and i was actually kind of pleased with it. I'm not sure if this considered androgynous, because id be fine with being a guy, but im also fine with being a girl...Like, I could be a transgender guy who might be considered feminine...OK im sorry if i sound ignorant and that im just blathering, but maybe if anyone could help me out with this? :confused:

2. Rikudou

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you considered the term - gender fluid? I think it would be best to live in the moment and not worry too much about this until you yourself get a better understanding on how exactly it is that you are feeling.

3. RadioRoss

That might be accurate right now...thanks :slight_smile:

4. White Knight

Yup Genderfluid kinda sounds reasonable.

I am not very fond of labels. From what you wrote I learned you enjoy yourself... which is very good considering your age. At those years most of us hated how we looked.

Enjoy the ride and live your life the way you want. Gender/sexuality only one part of your amazing personality.