1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian in the wrong body

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Lezguy, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Lezguy

Hi all
    I've decided to turn to the Internet for answers coz I don't know anyone who would understand.
    Basically I feel like a lesbian trapped in a guys body.
    I don't dress like a woman but there are a few things I do that make me feel this way. Firstly inside I feel like I'm ment to be a straight curious woman(80% lez, 20% straight. A few other things are. 1.i like pink 2.i have tattoos but there girly ones even have a pink butterfly and two female gay pride symbols. 3.i hate body hair, it looks ugly, I shave my legs, downstairs aera, chest,face and pluck my eye brows. I also see gay couples as more normal than straight couples, in my mind it's more right for girl on girl or guy on guy to be kissing and holding hands etc.i like to keep my body as attractive as possible, not for others but for me to find attractive. I like chick flix and Disney films. all of my friends are bi, lez or gay. I don't get on with straight girl at all except work etc. I also don't understand how a girl can only fancy a guy.i am very emotional and empathetic. All of my best friends are female. When I go out for a drink I'm always out with the girls.
    So Yeh I feel like I'm a straight curious girl trapped in a guys body. Anyone care to comment? Nice comments please don't need to feel any more trapped

#1 Lezguy, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Do you want to be a woman?

Are you okay with being a man?

Those are the questions you need to ask yourself.

4. wasgij

:icon_wink
    Some of it I guess is just personal taste, regardless of gender stuff. I don't do shaved legs, but doing the downstairs behind area makes it very nice and comfortable. I haven't figured out exactly where I am on the cis -- trans spectrum.

Pink is just a colour, but it's also so symbolic. Liking pink in a picture or on home decor is not the same as wearing it where western society might judge it as out-of-the-closet feminine.

The friendships and symbols ring true for me! It sort of crept up on me for several years. Then I find myself doing a self-check and wondering, when did this queer curiosity and rainbow openness begin? Similarly, I think I sometimes alienate straight women. It's as if they find my feminine side really unappealing.