1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anybody else define themselves as genderfluid?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by VIPInspirit, Jan 9, 2015.

1. VIPInspirit

Does anybody else here define themselves as being genderfluid but still primarily a certain gender?

2. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do not currently use the label genderfluid, but I do feel that my gender is fluid. I lean heavily towards being male, and that's why I use transmasculine. Genderfluid is still definitely a label that describes me though.

3. WyldStyle

Yep :slight_smile: that's me. I'm genderfluid because while I am usually okay living my natural gender, I go through periods of time where I want to switch genders, almost like having two different identities.

4. antibinary

Mo but my gender is more like about 5 cups of water flowing around rather than 1 cup. Demifluid.

5. I guess I do, but for me it changes very quickly, like multiple times a day

6. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Not really. Genderneutral fits me though.
    My gender doesn't so much change/fluctuate as that I do not identify with either/any gender exclusively.