1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I shouldn't have a uterus.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Dasher Anne, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Dasher Anne

I'm biologically female. It's... I guess you could say it's that time of month. I'm a boy who's on his period.

This one has been especially rough on me. I'm not very far in, but I've had so much trouble to the point of nearing panic attack range last night. And that feeling is coming back. All I can think of is that this shouldn't be happening to me. I shouldn't have a uterus. I want it out of me. Just get rid of it.

I don't know specifically what I'm expecting from this, but I need you guys to help me calm down. I need words from someone who's been here. Just... please. Some sort of advice.

2. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well I'm not transgendered, so I can't say that I know exactly what that's like, but I have had major problems in the past, (thankfully not any major ones anymore), where I have also thought to myself that these things shouldn't be happening to me, and I had to go to the hospital many times to fix them, which they are 100% fixed now. What you are going through right now sounds terrible, and no, it shouldn't be happening to you. You should of been born biologically male in the first place, but unfortunately, even when people don't deserve it, bad things still tend to happen to them, and they end up going through things and experiencing things that they should never have to go through or experience. Much like you are now. My advice though, is that even though you have this problem now, it won't last. You can even get your uterus removed later on. For now though, you'll have to muscle through it, just like you have to do for any problem that life throws at you. I wish there was an easier and better answer to solve your current problem, but unfortunately there isn't. Don't let this get you down though, and never let anything defeat you. This is just one more bump in the road that you have to get through, but once you reach the end of that road and to the destination you are striving for and deserve, then it will all be worth it in the end. Try to stay calm and don't let it get you down. Good luck, and even though it may be difficult, I am sure you can get through this. :thumbsup:

3. Harjus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My life has been troublesome lately. I just try to live one day at the time. It helps me. Focus on surviving that one day. Tomorrow comes but you don't need to think that right now. Try to make yourself as comfortable as possible today. Listen to some good music, watch movies, read a good book if you can consentrate etc. Just think about this day. Try not to think about the whole mess right now. The only thing you can do right now is to get through this day.

I am in my period too. I feel like I am not even here. Moobs are huge like balloons and very sore. Body feels alien. This sucks.

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  5. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I know the feeling. Just had the exact same experience, and have it every time. I'm lucky to have a condition which can sometimes cause me to skip it, though.

Anyways I don't like talking about it, so I'm done.

6. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hang in there, like all bad things, it'll pass. I wish I could offer better advice :/

7. Ronin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dysphoria is something a lot of people may resign to having, try to fight it or try to ignore or run away from it. None of those are very helpful ways of dealing with it. There are a lot of very good techniques for managing anxiety and dysphoria in general, not just gender dysphoria. Note I said "manage". DBT is something that is helpful and effective for almost everyone for all sorts of situations, even the healthiest of people.

A link that may help. Here are some things that will help you right away.
    Suffolk Cognitive-Behaviour
    I would recommend the "BREATHING & BODY RELAXATION" ones.
    Just to let you know, I only briefly went through a couple of them and they seem good. I'll go through them more thoroughly in a bit, just for myself, even.

This is a spoonful of medicine that's a bit hard to swallow, I find anyways. But I think it may be helpful.
    Anxiety Management

#7 Ronin, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2015