1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Choosing names

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Abdadhie, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Abdadhie

So I'm 99.8% sure I'm genderfluid and I'm about ready to come out (just to a mate or two, depending on how brave I feel) but before I do so I would like to choose a name. My real name is Harald so I wanted to choose something close to that but it could be anything. Any suggestions would be very appreciated and thanks in advance!!! :icon_bigg

2. Could you not use harry/harrie? As harry is short for harriett and your name. But pardon my rudeness if you where looking for a more gender x name. I assumed unisex sorry. But you could googke baby names and search the millions. Just try to find one that fits you :slight_smile:

3. Tardis221B

Maybe something like Hayden? But a name is a very personal choice, so whatever you choose I'm sure it will be perfect, and good luck with coming out I hope every thing goes well (*hug*)

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  5. GreyArchery

My personal favorite, go-to name website: Behind the Name: Meaning of Names, Baby Name Meanings.

You can search by meaning, names similar to yours, gender - unisex included!, mythology, and country. Even if you can't find something there, odds are it'll spark an idea for you.

Good luck! (hugs)