1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning My Gender...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by JayWalker, Jan 19, 2015.

1. JayWalker

JayWalker Guest

I've been thinking on this for almost a year now, and I'm starting to think I might be androgynous, or possibly a demi-female. It's confused me for a bit, as I've never felt 'trapped' in my own skin, or disliked female pronouns, but I don't feel mental like a 100% female. More like I don't fell like I have a mental gender, but I'm accepting of my physical one?
    I also like to wear gender neutral clothes, and have dyed hair that I'm hoping to get cut really short. I just don't know if I'm female or not, and if I am, probably not by 100%. Help? :help:

2. Acm

Acm Guest

What do you mean when you say you don't feel 100% female? A lot of cis people don't necessarily have a strong feeling of gender since they've never struggled with it. Do you feel uncomfortable with being female? Only you can say for sure what your gender is.

3. JayWalker

JayWalker Guest

I feel kinda gender neutral. Like it does't matter to my brain. Like, if 0% is completely male, and 100% is completely female, then I feel like I'm wavering somewhere between 50% and 60%.
    I feel that if half the people I knew talked to me with male pronouns and the other half female, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  5. JayWalker

JayWalker Guest