1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused about my gender identity! Uncomfortable in my skin.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Sadlostsoul, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Sadlostsoul

Hello! I'm Alex.
    I identify as genderfluid/Genderqueer but lately have felt predominantly make (I'm biologically female) and I'm really confused about it. I feel a lot more comfortable when I dress like a guy and have no make up on and a chest binder, but I don't know if I'm just going through a male phase (considering gender fluctuates) or if I'm more male. I haven't felt male for this long before and it's been almost two weeks now. When I think about transitioning it sounds really appealing to me, and when I see guys I think more along the lines of "I want to be like that" and not "I want to be with that" if that makes sense. Idkk I'm just really confused and needed to rant. Does anyone relate to this? Have any opinipns? :tears:

2. RalphHenry

RalphHenry Guest

It's like you read my mind; I had the "I want to be that more than I want to be with that" thought the other day. It could just be a prolonged male "phase" or you might be trans. There's no specific time to figure that out. If you can and if you think it might help, I suggest seeking out a gender therapist. I hope this was of some help.