1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cross-Dressing and Bisexuality

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by LitePenguin, Jan 20, 2015.

1. LitePenguin

Um, well, I posted something like this earlier.

I'm kinda at a loss what to do now.

I tried some basic cross dressing a couple months ago, which consisted of some panties and a bra. I think I enjoyed it, but I don't know how I really feel about it.

I've also realized that, recently, my, um, "desire" towards other men sexually has increased., while my interest in women has not decreased at all, physically, emotionally, or sexually.

I honestly don't know how to go about deciding exactly who I am, and what that entails for the life I lead.

Can anyone offer any sort of advice?

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might have a look here:
    emptyclosets.com/forum/gender-identity-expression/163350-question-about-crossdressing.html#3

I'd say stick to the answers you find positive...

and you might have a look here:
    Am I Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, or Transgender?

I'd say take your time...

You might play a bit with hairstyle and clothing style... sweaters one or two sizes bigger, unisex or womens trousers, etc... what you feel comfortable with... there are threads on mtf clothing... it can be really fun...

and you might have a look at your local lgbt center, there might be support groups...
    emptyclosets.com/forum/gender-identity-expression/164048-how-find-other-androgynous-people.html#6

This is all a spectrum, and its up to you where you feel comfortable...

(*hug*)

3. LitePenguin

Um, that's the problem.

I live in a pretty heavily prejudiced area.

There isn't anything in the way of LGBT centers or represenatives here.

4. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Crossdressing can be fun, but it doesn't necessarily need to have anything to do with your identity. If you think there might be some not entirely cisgender motivations behind your crossdressing, that could be something to explore. If not, I would say keep crossdressing if you do enjoy it. If you're not sure, then go slow and see how you feel. Try the basic crossdressing again, and if you enjoy it, move on to more feminine clothing.

Remember that exploring your gender identity is always encouraged if that's something you feel you need to do, but that crossdressing is fun for all sorts of people, and it doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with your identity.

Regarding your sexuality, it just sounds to me like you are still bisexual but with more of a preference for men than you had before. Sexuality is fluid and small changes in preference like that are not at all uncommon.

I hope that helped at least a bit :slight_smile: If you have any more specific questions, please ask.