1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSA: Pants for Transmasculine Folks

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Covalent, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Covalent

Covalent Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I'm a hockey player, and it's somewhat common knowledge in the hockey community that hockey players have larger rear ends (because of skating) and thighs (also because of skating). Then, I saw on Reddit that this guy was having trouble finding pants because of the "hockey ass and thighs"and so then this other guy pointed him towards a couple websites that sold men's jeans specifically tailored to accommodate hockey players physique.

Think about it, folks. Large ass and thighs. Doesn't that sound like your Pre-T FAAB body? Yes sir it does! So, enter the world of men's jeans that fit, look great and don't midge dee you in any way. Almost sounds a bit too good to be true, right? A little. Hockey players' jeans do run at around 70-90$, but if you can afford it, they seem like a great option. I personally don't own a pair (because of money reasons), but from what common sense I do have, I think they might just work for most pre-T FAAB physique's

Here's a website that sells them.

This is why hockey jeans must be made.

2. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That's wonderful!

3. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Wow, those are some good-looking jeans. Pretty pricey, though. That's cool that you found that site.

4. crazycat

Out Status:
    A few people
    That's a little more than I can afford to spend right now, but those sound perfect for me!

5. suninthesky

If you can't afford them, checking ebay for the same brand might be a good idea.

6. wanderinggirl

Looks awesome. For that price though you could get some H&M or thrift store jeans tailored.