1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I genderqueer?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Dimo, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Dimo

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm not quit sure what I am. It's sort of a strange feeling.

Since I can remember I've wanted to be male. I can remember being 7 years old and stuffing a toy catepillar down my pants to mimic a "bulge". Not for sexual reasons, just that guys had "that" and I wanted "that". Also it took two people to put a dress on me when I was under 5 and that was the last time I ever wore one.

When I was a preteen I remember trying to act feminine and utterly failing, multiple people told me I was acting like a guy mimicking a girl. I visualize myself as being male and have a hard time relating to other women.

I am mainly attracted to feminine men. If you enjoy manga or anime, the best way to describe my perfect guy would be Bishonen. The more feminine he is, the more attracted I am. But, if the guy is the stereotypical guy (macho, "I am man,hear me roar!" types) I actually feel like I'm competing with him. It's like what happens when you put to of the same magnetic poles together (probably not the best way to describe that). Which sucks since I live in the heart of Macholand (Texas).

I'm also built more like a guy (tall and broad). I dwarf most of the women around me, best way to describe it is that I'm built like a lumberjack.

I know I probably am not making a lot of since, but how would you describe me?

2. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You describe yourself as feeling male. You make no mention of feeling female or any other gender. To me it sounds like you are a trans man.

Since you say you are attracted to men, that would make you a gay trans man.

Does that sound like it fits?

3. Kaylen

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sound ftm transgender to me, although your identity is your own, and you you identify or refer to it is up to you. I hope you find what you're looking for.

4. Dimo

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Perfectly.
    It's just so confusing with all the different names, it doesn't help that my area is stuck in the stone age and I've never really met anyone IRL like me.

5. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You could have a look here:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/gende...4048-how-find-other-androgynous-people.html#6

(*hug*)