1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to all this ^^;

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MysticArchangel, Jan 29, 2015.

1. MysticArchangel

Out Status:
    Some people
    My name is Gabriella, I am 20 years old and I'm not sure if I am genderfluid or not :confused:
    When I was young I always wear boyish clothes and never really liked being a girl (which is why people called me a tomboy.) but when I turned 15 I started to be more girly. After awhile I just thought I was a tomboy but then I started to feel odd, like I just felt uncomfortable being a girl. I started to switch between male and female alot but now I am just confused.
    I'm sorry if this is hard to understand or anything but I never been a person to write out her feelings and this is my first time actually seeking help with this... Thank you xx

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You could have a look here:
    Am I Transgender or Transsexual - Teens Wonder Am I Transgender or Transsexual
    and here:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/gender-identity-expression/150966-androgyne-identity.html#14

I'd say take your time...
    ask if you have questions...

I'd say do things you feel comfortable with...

You might play a bit with hairstyle and clothing style... sweaters one or two sizes bigger, unisex or womens trousers, etc... what you feel comfortable with... there are threads on clothing... it can be fun...

3. MysticArchangel

Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you very much! This is a great help :slight_smile:

4. NoIdentityGirl

Omg this is such good info :slight_smile: