1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dysphoria and I'm so confused

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by nevers, Feb 7, 2015.

1. nevers

Out Status:
    All but family
    I think I know I'm genderfluid, but I wish I just had a button that I could turn from a girl to a guy. I want to be a guy in general, but I also like to have hips and curves and be able to be all cute and have long hair but I also want a hair fluff thingy and look like FTMs. I can't handle this, I don't know what to do and I'm honestly still questioning suicide. I need help I don't know who I am. I just want to figure it out and be who I really am. I've been supressed by my transphobic family my whole life. Any advice or anything is very helpful I'm grateful to all of you. Opinions of what you think I am would help a lot more. Thanks! <3 :icon_sad:

2. Alive

I'm sure you have heard this before, but suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. My friend attempted suicide last week and it broke my heart; I am sure someone will miss you so much if you tried to kill yourself. I have a friend who is struggling with being genderfluid with a transphobic family as well. They buy more masculine style clothes and binders. When they want to be girly they just put on a dress and makeup and do their thing. They have their hair in a cute genderneutral hairstyle which works for whatever they wear. Be patient with trying to figure yourself out because it does take time.