1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you permenately imbalance hormones?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by PlantSoul, Feb 7, 2015.

1. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I used to deliberately try to naturally manipulate my hormones through my diet. I ate things that I pretty much, always had eaten, except I bombarded myself with that either boost testosterone or blocked estrogen production. Now, I've been trying to balance my hormones out a bit more but, I've noticed that even when I don't eat foods that increase estrogen, my face still looks the same. It looks odd to me, like they are neither male or female charateristics yet, I wouldn't consider my looks to be androgynous. Prior, my features were highly feminine. I think I may have already had a hormonal imbalance before, I started to deliberately manipulate them. I don't get this. :confused:

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    In my opinion, this is an interwoven system.

If you have a male character and do male sports, more agressive pastimes, etc, this will show up in your endocrine system.
    Of course within boundaries.

There are many women, for example, with an almost male look, which suits their character. Its just a picture that fits.