1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Choosing a new name

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Bring it, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Bring it

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've decided that my first and middle names are going to be Aleksander Razimierz (pronounced Rah-JEEM-yerz), in part to recognize my largely polish and Norwegian ancestry, and just because I like uncommon names. I also want to change my last name for reasons unrelated to my gender identity, but I don't know what surname would go well with my first and middle names. Any ideas? I prefer unusual names and/or names if non-English origin, if possible. Thanks!

2. Cam7125

Out Status:
    All but family
    I have a good friend with the last name Kozlowski. Thoughts there?

3. ANewDawn

Perhaps something short, since your first two name are already quite long.

4. MeganMarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The great thing about the Internet you can search sir names by region, popularity and or by the first letter. I chose Megan Marie Martin

The Megan wife suggested because if we ever had children she would have named her daughter Megan. Marie is my late mother's middle name. The Martin ( don't tell my wife ) was the last name of my first love and it had a good ring to it.