1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Am I?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ANewDawn, Feb 11, 2015.

1. ANewDawn

So I'm majorly stressed out about pinpointing my gender identity, and I kinda just need to get it all down and try to piece it together.
    I'm biologically female, and the best way I can describe how I feel is like a girl trapped in a girl's body. No that wasn't a typo. I feel like a girl inside and I'm quite feminine, but I feel like I was meant to have a boy's body. I've never really heard of anything like this. I present as a girl and I'm fine with that, but when I take off my clothes I hate having a female body. In my sexual fantasies I'm usually male. I first came to this site thinking I might be lesbian because I'm only interested in having sex with girls as a girl myself. But in my head I much more closely identify with gay men, and I feel like I should be a guy who's attracted to other guys. I was trying to find a name for how I feel, and the closest I came up with is crossdreamer/autoandrophile and girlfag (I hate that word).
    Is there anyone here who identifies that way, or knows anything more about what I might be? :help:

2. Ronin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What about a very feminine man?

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Maybe you could take it slow.
    ( you might simply interpret this as body )
    Female<----------|---------->Male

You say you'd like to be male on occasions, mostly if you are nude, or in fantasies.
    Meaning when you have an image of yourself. And you'd like to have a male breast.

here it gets a bit more demanding. You could imagine this as a spectrum, from male to female.
    And you yourself have your own smaller spectrum, where you feel comfortable with, or possibly even dots on the scale between male and female, or sliding between points.

Now how do you feel male or female ?
    female to me its a bundle where I feel caring, a bit more passive, more emotional...

male would feel more assertive, rational, active...

you could think a bit along the lines of gender stereotypes, and imagine yourself being a boy or a girl.

Gender Expression:
    Feminine<----------|---------->Masculine
    This is seperate from the other two but you could think a bit about it... how you would like to express yourself...

and you might think about it all a bit... its possible that you need to think it over a bit....

#3 jay777, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2015