1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Finally Came Out To Myself As Trans

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by SuperFrog99, Feb 11, 2015.

1. SuperFrog99

So I made an account on this site a Year or so ago when I started to question my gender identity. I had gotten to the point where I was sure I was trans and just quit. I left the forum, and pushed all feelings of being in thdidn't e wrong body aside. Before that I had always felt that I wanted to be a girl, but the thought didn't come up again until recently. Something I found while browsing the web were these blogs that did body swapping caption things (definitely a fetish thing) and I read some of them and started to wish that would happen to me.

I even tried to use MAGIC of all things to turn me into a girl, which is weird because normally I am 100 percent a science person. I found this website that claimed this woman would cast spells for you, so I tried it. Obviously there were no results.

So one day while on an online chat room and met this agender person, we became good friends. This eventually led me to start questioning my gender again. And I just woke up today realizing I was not a guy on the inside and didn't want to pretend to be one anymore.

So I remembered this site and now here I am. Im hoping this place can help me confirm my gender identity and also come out.

2. Polka Dots

Hi there, SuperFrog99. Welcome (back) and congrats on coming out to yourself --- that's a huge step worthy of celebrating! :icon_bigg EC is a great place full of people who can relate; I've found it to be a wonderful resource and I hope it helps you with your own journey.

I can empathize with your post, although the other way around. I was born female but have never felt female... because at my core I'm not. At certain points in my life I repressed the fact that I'm transgendered but here I am, in my thirties and finally beginning to move forward. If you ever want to chat or need a virtual shoulder, please feel free to drop by my wall.

Btw, as a kid I always loved films that involved body swapping like Freaky Friday, etc.

Ah, heck. Who am I kidding? I still love Freaky Friday.

#2 Polka Dots, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2015