1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Others In Georgia

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MeganMarie, Feb 12, 2015.

1. MeganMarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Good morning,

I am always looking for fellow friends here in Georgia. Preferably the metro Atlanta or Athens area. This is not restricted to just the Trans-gender community this shout out goes to any that know what friendship is.

Looked this morning and did not see this post as any violation of the rules if I did let me know.

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi,

Your post itself doesn't technically violate any rules, though any means of communicating off-site or in person with anyone that is from the area would be a violation of our rules until you are a full member.

It definitely helps to know people who are experiencing the same things you are. There's a very good LGBT center in Atlanta. Have you checked them out yet?

3. MeganMarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks Chip I will check into it.
    And I did read that posting my contact information was forbiden and was not going to do that. Sometimes it helps to know others location you will tend to try being friends more so with someone that is closer in geographic location just because it can be friends that are more than virtual friends.

4. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm a bit late but, Yes, actually. There's me and one of my best buddies down in the lower parts of the state, though I'm moving away ASAP because of, well, the people in south Georgia, haha.

Atlanta is a bit more accepting than were we live, as it seems here every other person wears hunting gear to school and talks with a heavy accent. (Betcha know what I mean!) We're both trans, though my friend is a guy. But anyway, Hiya! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: