1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I often wish i was a girl

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by YunoGasai, Feb 14, 2015.

1. YunoGasai

so quite often i wish i was born a girl instead of a guy. i didn't think too much of it until i started questioning my sexuality and now its starting to confuse me even though i know im a guy. so im a pretty normal guy ,play cod always hang out with guys and i don't act too feminine.i don't cross dress or wear makeup ect.. but i still always wish i was born a girl. does this mean anything? im really confused. :help:

#1 YunoGasai, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  2. NekoAlex

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why do you wish you were a girl? Do you feel comfortable being male?

#2 NekoAlex, Feb 14, 2015
  3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  4. YunoGasai

i do feel comfortable being male i guess.but i would much rather have been born a girl instead. it upsets me the more i think about it.

5. YunoGasai

i guess im a bit jealous of girls to be honest.

#5 YunoGasai, Feb 14, 2015
  6. YunoGasai

i somehow missed the "why". i guess its because i have always admired there femininity and i think that a female body suite my personality better.

7. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well you could play around a bit with clothing and hair style... it can be real fun...
    a source could be second hand shops...
    you could try unisex or womens trousers... sweaters one or two sizes bigger...

8. YunoGasai

thanks for the advice. ill give it a go when i get the chance :slight_smile: but im a larger guy so finding clothing will be a bit difficult.

9. jAYMEGURL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There's nothing wrong with wishing you were born a girl, but, there has to be some basis for your wish, I mean I know that I was because I retrained my brain to think and act like a confident, but slutty woman. I am a cross-dresser, and I am trans-gender-ed.

I have so many feminine traits about me that I know I should have been born female, delicate facial features, silky-soft skin, tiny, fragile hands, breasts, almost no visible penis, a big, fat ass, lots of internal female problems........etc.........

You must have your own basis for wanting to be a girl, it's a fantastic wish to have,
    and I plan to make mine a reality. I do hope yours comes true.

Jaymegurl

10. Awesome_trans_girl13

Out Status:
    All but family
    I go by the big three questions, do you wish to be female (obvously you do) do you often dream or wonder what it would feel like to be a girl, and if you were in the position where you had the chance to be female(such as a magical wish or you won the lottery and can afford the costs) would you?

11. Jellal

Yuno, you sound a lot like me. There are lots of "masculine" girls out there. You might be one.

You should think about what body would make you happiest, and what way of being perceived/treated you'd prefer. If you like the thought of people calling you a girl instead of a boy, and want to be known as a girl instead of a boy, that alone could be a pretty strong indicator.

I honestly can't tell you why I wanted to be a girl rather than a guy. For me it wasn't reason. Something in me just felt more comfortable being female and less comfortable being male.

I can tell you very accurately the times when I felt my transgender feelings developing—starting with puberty, then manifesting in spurts of shame-filled crossdressing when nobody was watching, and lots of anonymous online accounts where I usually used female avatars and/or presented myself as a girl. I did this stuff because it "felt right." Lots of stuff about being treated as a boy "felt wrong." Those feelings got stronger as I got older.

12. Sos13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That funny , I'm the same age as you and have been wanting to be a girl .

13. Lazuri

You missed the, arguably, biggest one: do you wish others would perceive you as female?

14. Alisa Arwen

Your experience sounds very similar to mine. It's only in the last 2 years or so that I have started exploring it though.

15. YunoGasai

so 1st yes i do wish i was female

2nd i do very often dream and wonder what it would feel like to be a girl

3rd and if i could be a girl i defiantly would no questions asked.

---------- Post added 5th Mar 2015 at 04:38 PM ----------

this is pretty hard to answer. in a ideal situation where no one judged i would prefer people to see me as female but as it is now id feel isolated and anxious all the time mostly because of what id look like.right now im almost 6ft i weigh 20 stone :frowning2: my shoulders are very wide and i have hair everywhere, also my head hear is Afro curly and my voice is very deep.so on the outside im the polar opposite of feminine.

16. Lazuri

I get that. But firstly, the question didn't ask whether you think to pass, but rather if you -want- to pass and have the world perceive you as a woman. Like, imagine if the world started seeing and treating you as a woman, completely disregarding whatever appearance you have: do you think that would make you happier?
    Secondly, pretty much all that stuff you listed is fixable. It'd take some effort, yeah, but it's not hopeless. Well, except for your height, but come on--tall women are sexy.

17. YunoGasai

if people were accepting then i would love it :slight_smile:

18. Awesome_trans_girl13

Out Status:
    All but family
    Wow we are so similar, im tall 5"11 i weigh 300 pounds, i have short afro like curly hair, my shhoulders are like football pads andi have hair everywear too, my voice is like barry white and i have a beard.

19. KayJay

Hey I used to have facial hair too, I'm also pretty tall at 5'10. I wouldn't worry about things like that. There's lots of tall girls out there. :slight_smile:

I used to feel similar to the thread starter. Like I felt like I was too much like a stereotypical guy so how could I be female? Eventually you'll figure out what you feel exactly and what you want. :slight_smile:

20. YunoGasai

there is still a couple more things that confuse me. the biggest one being me not feeling any dysphoria or anxiety being a guy but still rather being a girl .and most of the time i dont feel or act very masculine but i dont act very feminine either . does this mean anything?