1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know who I really am

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by cloudcity, Feb 16, 2015.

1. cloudcity

cloudcity Guest

I'm Grace and am born a female. I usually do feel like a girl, like that is what I want. But when I dress more toward a boy, I feel refreshed. I look at pictures and transformation videos of transmen and ask myself if I want to be that. Sometimes I do, like I'd feel good if I were a guy. But then other times I say," I like me right now." It's hard because I feel like I don't classify as anything. Maybe I'm just non-binary. Because wearing a flannel and jeans and a beanie feels so right, but at the same time, having the body I have feels right. Sometimes I just want to chop off all my hair and get a flat chest and facial hair. Other times, not so much. I feel like a lot of people go through what I am, and they know the stress of it. It's like I'm lost, searching constantly everyday to see who I really am. I don't know. Any suggestions?:help:

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    #2 jay777, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2015