1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it possible to ignore this?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by My True Self, Feb 17, 2015.

1. My True Self

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just had to deal with figuring out that I'm gay and now I'm unsure of my gender. :help::bang: Is it possible to ignore this/still identify as female if I do turn out to be bigender? I feel more comfortable being female and don't want that to change but I still feel like I'm not completely female in the same way I'm not completely gay (I'm pan-romantic.).

2. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you are comfortable being female, you are probably not trans. Maybe a tomboy, but getting uncomfortable identifying as a female is what would raise the possibility of you being trans.

3. My True Self

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm pretty comfortable with being female, occasionally it feel like the term doesn't quite fit but I definitively don't want to be male.

4. Alive

you might just be a female with occasional masculine/androgynous tendencies. you can identify however you feel is right for you